Elaway Sweden started earlier this year the journey to electrify Sweden. We are a start-up on our way to be a scale-up 🚀. We have high ambitions for our path forward and want our employees to grow at the same pace as the company.
This is your role
Charging facilities is our product. When we build them, it's in collaboration with external subcontractors. Your job is to facilitate this collaboration and its many parameters. You will be in direct contact with our customers and lead our subcontractors to perform a first-class delivery. As a project manager, you plan and manage the roll out of new charging infrastructure projects and the work of maintenance. You are also responsive to our customers’ needs and drive additional sales to existing customers.
🐉 Mold our subcontractors into ‘Elawayans’
🦄 Own your projects
👨❤️👨 Win together
As a project manager, you are responsible for the projects progress, budget as well as communication and reporting to external and internal stakeholders. You own all parts of the projects - from planning to commissioning and final inspection. To help you, you have close collaboration with colleagues in product and tech, operations and installation.
Some of your responsibilities
- Have fun at work - ok fair enough, this is not a responsibility it's more the effect of working at Elaway…
- Responsible for the projects' timelines, finances, quality, environment and work environment
- Manage contacts with customers, clients, and subcontractors
- Participate in and conduct negotiations with customers and suppliers
- Always speak up when you come up with amazing new ideas
Who you are
We are looking for you who are driven, fearless and take responsibility. You thrive in a fast-moving everyday life where you participate and build more than you manage. With your structured and proactive way of working, you safely bring your projects to the finish line - according to schedule and with maintaining the financial margins. You understand that good relationships are crucial, and you prioritize communication with your stakeholders. While you have the engine to drive your own work, you thrive best in teams that are characterized by unpretentious collaboration.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a project manager in the construction industry and/or contracting.
- Experience in running projects within set quality, time and budget
- Experience in running parallel projects is a must
- Experience in running projects under ABT06
- As a person, you are good at structuring, leading, and driving the work forward
- You are outgoing, and find it easy to communicate and collaborate with all stakeholders involved
- You are business and service minded and drive your projects accordingly have a sense of business and a service- and results-oriented way of working
- B driver’s license
- Experience and knowledge of Bas-P/Bas-U is an advantage, no deal breaker but definitely a +
- Languages -
- Swedish [Full Professional Proficiency]
- English [Full Professional Proficiency]
We love our values
A cultural fit is crucial to thrive at Elaway. That's why we need to ensure that you can relate to our core values. We are curious to know what you think and how you relate to these:
- Be Brave, Think Big
- We Make Things Happen
- Earn Trust, Be Accountable
and last but not least;
If you can relate to these and love them as much as we do, then we might possibly be a perfect match!