Account Manager - Göteborg
Elaway Sweden started earlier this year the journey to electrify Sweden - note that we are a start-up 🚀. Our road to success includes testing, failing, some more failing, and then we will win. You will help us figure that last part out!
This is your role
You have a very particular set of skills you have acquired over the years working within sales 🦄 You are a subtle hunter that truly loves to run fast, but you also know when it's time to take a step back and listen to your client.
Flexibility is essential for us. Charging facilities is our product. When sell them, it's in collaboration and understanding with external and internal stakeholders. Our product portfolio combines sales within the Housing segment - how do we develop and sale our products?
🐉 Active sales
🦄 Strategic accounts
👨❤️👨 Partner sales
Your job is within our Active Sales team - it's a magical place where epic things happen every day! To celebrate our wins we don't ring bells, no.. We play our 32 second "Elaway house tune" and we dance like crazy - don't think so? Actually we do 🥳
Some of your responsibilities
- Have fun at work - ok fair enough, this is not a responsibility it's more the effect of working at Elaway
- Build the funnel with your new team, how? You actively reach out to new clients
- Follow up leads
- Attend site visits and spread your knowledge every day to your colleagues
- Always speak up when you come up with amazing new ideas
Who you are
- You truly love to sell and to meet new people
- You see sales opp's wherever you go
- Energic but controlled
- Prestige less
- B2B sales experience
- Time is the one thing we don't have, we have to act fast otherwise pollution from petrol cars (ICE) will get to high!
- Excited to meet and talk to new people
- at least 3-5 years of experience within sales (Woooo, 1-2 years is also great, but not for this role 🤠 But we would love to see your application for this role -> Junior Account Manager
- Languages -
- Swedish [Full Professional Proficiency]
- English [Full Professional Proficiency]
We love our values - and so must you!
A cultural fit is crucial to thrive at Elaway. That's why we need to ensure that you can relate to our brand-new values. We are curious to know what you think and how you relate to these:
- Be Brave, Think Big
- We Make Things Happen
- Earn Trust, Be Accountable
and last but not least;
- It's All About People
If you can relate to these and love them as much as we do, then we might possibly be a perfect match!
- We really looking forward to read your application and hopefully also to welcome you to our amazing journey at Elaway Sweden
- Account Manager
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Perks and benefits
It is important for us that all our employees find their work-life balance through flexibility.
Remote work friendly
We want you at one of our offices three times a week to build culture. Otherwise, you can work wherever you want.
Currently in three countries and expanding.
In Bergen, Oslo, München and Stockholm
All employees have up to 500 EUR / year to spend on competence development as they wish (in addition, we sponsor major courses/certifications).
Five extra days off (with pay)!
Fair and market competitive salary
Good pension schemes
Good insurance schemes
HardwarePhone, mac/PC, monitor, keyboard, mouse, whatever you need to be comfortable.
In a fast-changing world where no one knows what tomorrow brings, we dream big and aim high.
We have the courage to set our ideas into life and are bold in our choices of what to do – and what not to do.
Regardless of speed, trial, and error, we are accountable all the way through every move we make.
We put our hearts into what we do, and are driven by enthusiasm and passion.
We are Elaway, and this is our heartbeat.
Everyone looks to Norway to learn about EV's and renewable energy. Here they find Elaway, a young tech company founded by hydropower. After two years of operation, we have built close to 600 charging facilities to serve more than 45.000 parking spaces in Norway. During 2022 we have establised ourselves in Sweden and Germany to utilize all our experience and knowledge when conquering Europe.
Elaway is a scale-up in a market growing at rocket speed. We aim to accelerate the shift towards EVs – one of many solutions to the climate crisis. Backing us, we have two owners: Hafslund and Eviny, who have been working with electrification for more than 100 years. After two years of experimentation in the most potent EV market globally, we are now building the charging platform to provide European EVs with electricity.
Account Manager - Göteborg
Loading application form