Who we are
We are Elaway! We exist to accelerate the green transition in Europe, from fossil fuels to electricity. We do so by making the installation and operation of charging facilities for housing communities easy.
Elaway Germany has the aim to drive change and lead the green transition in Germany using the experience from the Norwegian EV market. Our headquarter is located in the heart of Munich and from there, we aim to realize our ambitions - Making charging more available for everyone and by that, we contribute to a rapid adoption of electric vehicles 🚀.
We are a group of 70+ amazing people spread across Europe, all believing that we are here to make a difference. We are growing fast, and welcome new colleagues every month. After all, it takes a few people to become Europe’s largest provider of car charging facilities for housing communities.
Why join us
If you want to make a difference to the world and contribute to the green shift while having a lot of fun, this is your opportunity! You will work with amazing colleagues across Europe and be a central piece of our growth journey 🚀.
We need your help
Elaway Germany is growing at rocket speed and so does the number of electric cars and with that, the number of potential customers. This is where you come in:
You will work closely with the Head of Sales, your teammates and other cross-functional teams at Elaway.
As Internal Sales Coordinator at Elaway, you will be the key link between Elaway's customers and the Key Account Managers supporting the order process from start to finish. You will support the sales team in attaining monthly and annual targets through proposal writing, contract development, processing sales orders and support the contract process up until signing.
This is your role
You are the ultimate Internal Sales Coordinator, and you work with discipline and determination. Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the sales team with administrative tasks and communicating relevant information between different parties
- Building and maintaining existing customer relationships while helping to create new customer relationships
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Assist in the implementation of sales strategy and support the Key Account manager with various tasks such as scheduling site visits, prepare and support major customer meetings and supporting the contracting process
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Who are you
We believe that you have 2-3 years of experience in sales, preferably as a sales coordinator or similar administrative positions. Additionally, we believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- You are well-organized, structured and service-minded
- You are able to communicate effectively and fluently in
- German (full working proficiency)
- English (full working proficiency)
- You are a passionate, hard-working and well-organized professional with power to prioritize, multitask and therefore able to meet your deadlines
- You are a teamplayer with high dedication and excellent attention to detail
- You are able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- You always speak up when you see room for improvement
Finally, you are located in Munich or are willing to relocate.
We love our values - and so should you
A cultural fit is crucial to thrive at Elaway. That's why we need to ensure that you can relate to our values:
🌈 Be Bold, Think Big
🎯 We Make Things Happen
🤝🏼 Earn Trust, Be Accountable
and last but not least;
💖 It's All About People
If you can relate to these and love them as much as we do, then we might possibly be a perfect match!
We truly do hope that we are just what you're looking for, and if so we would love to hear from you.
Please note that our company language is English – therefore, we ask you to send your application in English.